Our client is seeking an experienced Finance Executive to head up their Finance Department. You will be responsible for management of at least 60 staff, including 3 – 4 direct reports, annual and interim reporting, preparation of analyst presentations, implementation of new IFRS, annual budgets, audit committee submissions, financial profit forecasts, reporting and financial monitoring, oversight and accountability for the General Ledger etc.
- CA (SA); any additional senior level studies and/or qualifications would be an advantage. (e.g. MBA).
- Currently you should at least be Financial Executive level in a public listed company at the same or similar sized company
- Extensive experience (at least 10 years post Articles or more) and successful track record of working in a complex financial environment, at this level.
- At least 5-8 years’ experience managing a large finance team.
- Highly numerate with a professional understanding of critical ratio’s, income statement, cash flow and balance sheet structure.
- Familiar with funding options and a very good understanding of local and international business and taxation.
If you meet the above requirements and are numerate and analytical with a direct communication style then email your CV to email@example.com