Astron Energy (previously Chevron SA) have retained the services of Corporate Placements to manage the recruitment of their Graduate Development Programme commencing 01 January 2019
The Graduate Development Programme is aimed at candidates who will graduate early 2019 and will give working experience to successful candidates in their field of study for a period of one year.
The posts are predominantly in Cape Town however there are opportunities in both Johannesburg ( BCom/B Bus Sc) and Durban ( HES). These posts are spread across various Business Units and the following soon to be completed qualifications are needed:
- BTech or BCom Degree in Information Technology or Systems
- BTech or BCom Degree in HR
- BCom Degree ( Business Law as a subject would be advantageous)
- BCom Supply Chain Management
- BCom Accounting
- BCom Accounting /B Bus Science – JHB based
- B Engineering/BSc Engineering/BTech – Mechanical Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Electrical/ Mechotronics and Civil Engineering
- BCom Degree in Marketing
- BA or BCom Degree in PR / Communications/Media Studies
- BTech : Environmental Health / Occupational Health and Safety ( Cape Town and Durban)
Preference will be given to Employment Equity SA Citizens in line with the client’s Employment Equity Plan. Please send CV, including most recent transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line applicable to your qualification eg Application for BSc Mechanical Engineering opportunity
Closing date for applications: 09 November 2018
If you do not receive feedback by 23 November 2018 then please consider your application as unsuccessful.